Monday, August 16, 2010

V-Blog: Meteor Shower


Really awesome. Since a kid, I had always been awed by the wonders of nature. So much so that my dad bought me a biology book way back in Primary School. (Biology at my time was only introduced in Secondary 3). Well, I guess I wasn't that intrigued by the cellular level, but still maintained my respect and love for Mother Nature. It wasn't surprising that my favourite magazine and tv program is National Geographic. (and Animal Planet.)

I believe in all of us, there is this natural love for things. Be it nature, technical stuff or simply love for the fellow man. It is really up to us to nurture it and maximise our true potential. It may sound cliche, but I truly believe in the saying "If you do what you love, you never work a single day in your life." It's all about passion. Discovering it and living it.

So, what's your passion? Are you living your dream?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails