Wednesday, August 18, 2010

V-Blog: It's my choice!


Another video that touched me. This reminds me of the story of Nick Vujicic, the author of "No arms, no legs, no worries." Another demonstration of the human will and the power of belief.

Perception. And how they will shape you. The simple, yet powerful "You are no different from others." from his mum simply shaped his life. Don't you love it when you learn of the stories of these heroes of life?

Many many quotable quotes here too. And coincidentally we are in the midst of YOG Singapore 2010. The true Olympic spirit shines through here.

"It is my hobby; my passion. Whatever I want to do, I have to do it till the end." - Do whatever it takes to reach your goal.

"I think that in my life, there are only 2 paths. Either I die quickly, or I live my life splendidly." - Make a choice. It's your choice and nobody's else can decide for you. Grab the power of this choice and use it to realise your greatest potential.

"No one stipulated that the piano must be played by hands." - The only limits are the limits you set for yourself.

"A real talent uses life to demonstrate his potential." -Embrace life, Enjoy it. 

Be the Olympian of Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails